Signs Your Cat Has Learned
1. E-mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
2. Traces of kitty litter are on your keyboard.
3. You find you've subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnip.
4. Your web browser has a new home page at http:/www.feline.com/.
5. Your mouse has teeth marks in it, and a strange aroma of tuna.
6. Hate mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog."
7. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
8. You keep finding new software around your house like "CatinTax," and "WarCat II."
9. On IRC you're known as the IronMouser.
10. You find little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratchingpost.
Copyright © 1999-2011 Cats'n'Kittens. All Rights Reserved.